dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Wednesday, May 08, 2013
Since it has been eons since I last blogged, I shall not bother to 'apologise for not updating'. Who am I kidding? No one reads this space anymore. Probably only my PL (HI LEON IF YOU ARE READING THIS!) who subscribes to this blog lol. And for that I'm quite thankful. I feel like I can say whatever I want on this blog without incurring anyone's wrath, not that I will - this is a public blog on the internet after all. Nonetheless, I'm glad for this sanctuary and I intend to make full use of it to just write about whatever I'm feeling. I've been keeping too many things buried in my heart for far too long.What a night it has been. The longstanding familial feud between B and Y took a toll on my sis and I today, and B said some very hurtful things which I will remember for the rest of my life. It's like B is possessed by some uncontrollable desire to get rid of Y. I don't understand this. He claims I am not logical and not seeing the master plan Y is executing. But after 3 years of law school, I think I am logical enough to know when B is being illogical himself. I really hate to see the people I love fight amongst each other. It's not a happy feeling. There's nothing much my sis and I can do, so we just hugged each other just now and prayed. We will mediate when we can, but it just pains me to see things unfolding like that. And I also caught up with W, a cousin of mine. He confided in me, as I confided in him. My sis and I have always been distant from our cousins (due to something which happened a long time ago) and we kind of knew they have always disliked us, but hearing affirmation of all these things was like a stab to my heart. Things are at least cordial now, and I actually like some of them a lot! I don't yearn for them to ever accept us into their exclusive gang that has formed a decade or more ago, but I pray they will at least be fair. Be reasonable. Give us a chance to be your family. I'm really thankful to the cousins who do try - my sis and I know who you are. It also saddens me to hear that some adults are responsible for perpetuating negative emotions and thoughts amongst the cousins. If you're an adult, jolly well behave like an adult! Don't go around gossiping and talking behind people's back and doing sneaky things like a rat. If you're not happy with something, just be upfront about it and be a man! Otherwise you have no damn right to criticise me or my family and I swear if I hear about it again, I will confront you. In other happier news, exams are over and I am intending to spend this summer doing what I really want to do - volunteer. There's no better feeling than that of giving back. For now, I just need a good night's sleep. |